IT Security Engineer
Senior IT Security Consultant
Intermediate IT Security Consultant
Senior, Intermediate, Junior TRA/C&A Consultants
Senior Physical Security Specialist
Account Manager, Security Services
- Analyze and make recommendations on security architecture, including software packages, appliances, VPNs, etc.
- Provide technical consultation and expertise for the recommendation, development and implementation of security solutions.
- Investigate PKI/PGP and other authentication technologies
- Conduct network administration, router and firewall analysis/configuration, vulnerability analysis, and intrusion detection.
Send your résumés in confidence to: email@example.com
Please note that we do not acknowledge every résumé received - we only contact those who match our immediate requirements .
- 3-5 years experience in Information Technology field, with strong credentials in security
- Functional knowledge of all aspects of IT/Web-related security
- Experience implementing IT infrastructure security solutions, such as vulnerability analysis, intrusion detection, content filtering, network virus scanning
- Superior knowledge of network administration, IP routing, high availability architectures, and designing IP networks
- Familiarity with various platforms (e.g. Windows, Linux, Solaris/UNIX)
- Demonstrated report-writing skills
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Bilingualism preferred
- Ability to obtain a SECRET clearance
- Security-related certifications (e.g. SANS, CISSP, Cisco, etc.) a bonus